The Science National Honor Society is made up of volunteers who are teachers, scientists, and business people. These volunteers are dedicated to creating a new cadre of scientific young people who will help to run tomorrow's high-tech world.
SNHS Board of Directors
State and Regional Organizations
- Local chapters may form regional chapters of SNHS that are affiliated with the National Board of Directors of SNHS.
- Regional chapters shall form a SNHS regional committee of local chapter advisors in order to govern the affairs of the region. Officers shall be elected for each region annually.
- Regional chapters may form state chapters of SNHS that are affiliated with the National Executive Board of SNHS.
- State chapters shall form a SNHS state committee of regional officers in order to govern the affairs of the state chapter. Officers shall be elected anually.
- All state and regional chapters shall provide contact information to the national office.
- Confirming state or regional chapter affairs with the national office of SNHS is not necessary, but the affairs shall conform to the SNHS Constitution.
- All state and regional chapters shall affiliate with the Science National Honor Society.
- The purposes of state and regional chapters are to sponsor conventions for local chapter members and to engender novel projects at the region and state level.