- Encourage and recognize scientific and intellectual thought
- Advance the students’ knowledge of classical and modern science
- Communicate with the scientific community
- Aid the civic community with its comprehension of science
- Encourage students to participate in community service and in turn, encourage a dedication to the pursuit of scientific knowledge that benefits all humankind
Science National Honor Society Scholarships
The scholarship applications for the 2016-2017 school year will be available in October. The applications will be posted here.
The winners of the 2015-2016 school year scholarship winners are posted here.
Science National Honor Society Chapters
See all current SNHS Chapters
(1223 Chapters in 46 states, plus DC, Puerto Rico, and American schools around the world.)
To create a new chapter, an online application method is available.
Click here to apply. [Under modifications]